30 Day Return Policy
Your complete satisfaction is our number one priority. Need to return something? Just send it back within 30 days of receiving your package, and we will refund you for your purchase. Please see details below for return guidelines. If you have any questions or concerns about your Fire-Parts purchase, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Check your packing slip for return instructions
2. Use a clearly labeled package that protects the product **INCLUDE THE PACKING SLIP WITH PRODUCT**
3. Take it to your local shipping depot
Guidelines for acceptable returns
• The item(s) must be complete, undamaged and unsoiled, with the original packaging, labels, accessories and documentation intact.
• Used items cannot be returned. Used merchandise will be returned to Customer at the Customers expense.
• Please note: if your original order included a shipping charge, we cannot refund the shipping.
• Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error cannot be returned.
• Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery will be refused.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item(s). We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you ordered the wrong part just visit our website, place an order for the correct part and return your part using the instructions on your packing slip.
We only exchange item(s) if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange defective or damaged item(s), send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping your returns
To return your product, use the return address located on your packing slip.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Freight collect shipments will be refused.
When shipping your return item(s), you should consider using a trackable shipping service and/or purchasing shipping insurance. The customer is responsible for any damage or loss of package(s) during return shipment to Fire Parts.